Re: Can't mount CD-ROM SOLVED!!

Well then, let me explain: I had a music cd in the drive. When I issued
the command to mount, I got a wrong filesystem, bad block.. error
message. But when I executed the program cdplayer, it scanned the cd and
began playing it. Thus far, I haven't taken the time to dig up a linux
cd and see if it will mount. I just assume since it will play the cd,
it's working fine, even though it still doesn't mount..
I may have been a little premature informing the list my problem was
solved, I just didn't want anyone going to the effort of replying when
it was working..

--

"Make voyages, attempt them, there's nothing else."
                             --Tennessee Williams