Re: HELP! 2.1 install from PCMCIA cdrom

So here I am:

I've made 5 floppies. (root, rescue, driver[123]) and booted the system. As usual it
boots up fine, but nowhere are there any hints about installing from the network. It
gives me options for floppies or a cdrom drive.

I keep reading nebulous references to "net install" but nobody has taken the time to
explain it. (in any documents I've found) For example:

Installing Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 For Intel x86 reads:

The `LAN' and `PPP' rows refer to Internet-based file transfer (FTP, HTTP, and the
like) over Ethernet or phone lines. In general this is not available, but certain
kernels may permit you to do this earlier. Experts can also use these connections to
mount disks and perform other operations to accelerate the process. Providing help in
such cases is beyond the scope of this document.

Maybe someone here knows how to do it? Should I start making the next 10 base
floppies?