Another ethernet configuration problem

Hi,

After having solved one problem with configuring an ethernet
card on one computer (thanks to the response to an earlier email
like this one!), I now have a problem with a different ethernet card
on another computer!

The info I have on the card is as follows:

3Com905C Etherlink 10/100 PCI (-TX)

Also, I've installed Debian 2.1.

>From what I can tell, the problem is that I'm lacking the
proper driver in the directory /lib/modules/2.0.36/net (?).
There is a module called 3c59x.o (?) which I thought should
work, but which doesn't seems to.

I would appreciate any help on this matter very much!

After searching on the web, I understand that a 3c90x driver does
exist, so I suspect, it's simply a matter of downloading the driver,
putting it in this directory, and then loading it up, etc.

Problem (trivial, I'm sure): how do I  download the driver when
I don't yet have a connection to the internet? I could download
it when I'm using Windows 98, but then how do I then get it
from one disk partition to the other? Anyway, I think you can
see what I'm getting at.

Again, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

James Polson