Re: Another ethernet configuration problem

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, James Polson wrote:

> Problem (trivial, I'm sure): how do I  download the driver when
> I don't yet have a connection to the internet? I could download
> it when I'm using Windows 98, but then how do I then get it
> from one disk partition to the other? Anyway, I think you can
> see what I'm getting at.
>
> Again, any help would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
>
> James Polson

on my laptop i do the following:
mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt/wintendo

Make sure the directory /mnt/wintendo exists, and check out if your
windows-partition is hda1 (correct if it's different).

You can now access your windows-partition in the directory /mnt/wintendo
and copy your file.

bye

Jos Lemmerling