does 'apt-get remove' nuke packages recursively?
- To: "Debian user list \(undigested\)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: does 'apt-get remove' nuke packages recursively?
- From: Krzys Majewski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0007150957420.430-100000@cr275960-a>
Suppose package C depends on package B depends on package A.
Now, it just so happens that no other packages depend on B,
but package D also depends on A.
If I do a
apt-get remove C
is it supposed to do the right thing and remove B as well (but not
remove A)? -chris