apt-move, merge ??

apt-move rocks! The idea of building a partial local mirror using debs
downloaded by apt-get is right on.

But here's the deal. I have multiple debian (potato) machines on my
network, and only one with the disk space for a mirror. It's a server
and doesn't have X installed. However, pretty much all the other Linux
boxen on the net will have X installed.

So how do I download those packages only once?

Obviously I have room to build a temporary mirror on a client box (or
apt-get wouldn't work in the first place). Is there a straightforward
way to merge the debs on the client box into my partial mirror on my
server?

TIA,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\