Re: Image copy of a floppy, how?

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 08:02:34PM -0400, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
=> I created a boot floppy during my kernel upgrade, but I would like to
=> create another copy-backup in case a problem occurs with my only boot
=> floppy. I am not sure how to do it, I read that:

A quick method can be:

# cat /dev/fd0 > floppy.img
# cat floppy.img > /dev/fd0

bye

Gianluca

--
Home Page                	Contro i brevetti del sw     Boicotta Microsoft
www.infinito.it/utenti/chewbe   no-patents.prosa.it/         www.boycott-ms.org/

"If we have to file a thousand lawsuits a day, we'll do it.
It's less expensive than losing CONTROL of YOUR creative works."
---Jack Valenti, President and CEO, Motion Picture Association of America