Re: setting up multi boot system

I have set up several dual-boot systems (linux-windows3.1, linux-NT, and
linux-w98). If you have partition magic, I have had success shrinking the
vfat partition and creating linux partitions. However, if the linux
partition is far from the master boot-block, then you will, I think, need
to use a boot-floppy that points to the linux partition. There is an
option for this during the Debian install. The same is true if you choose
to put linux on a separate disk. Understand that you cannot run the two
OS's simultanesously without something like vm-ware.

Arthur H. Edwards
712 Valencia Dr. NE
Abq. NM 87108

(505) 256-0834