Re: setting up multi boot system

You can get multiboot using lilo, that'll give you what you want, here's a
little example (my own lilo.conf) (I removed uninteresting things):

image=/boot/bzImage-2.4.0-test1c1
        label=2.4.0-test1c1
        read-only
image=/boot/bzImage-2.2.15c1
        label=2.2.15c1
        read-only
image=/boot/bzImage-2.2.14c4
        label=2.2.14c4
        read-only
image=/boot/bzImage-2.2.14c3
        label=2.2.14c3
        read-only
image=/boot/bzImage-2.2.14c2
        label=2.2.14c2
        read-only
image=/boot/bzImage-2.2.14c1
        label=2.2.14c1
        read-only
other=/dev/hda3
        label=bla
image=/boot/vmlinuz
        label=Linux
        read-only

image=/boot/vmlinuz.old
        label=LinuxOLD
        read-only
        optional
other=/dev/hda2
        label=FreeBSD
        alias=fb

I got linux on hda1, freebsd on hda2 and windows on hda3.

Ron Rademaker