Latex and Foiltex

Hi All ;)

I got a simlpe question, does anybody known wheter there is a Foiltex-Package
for Latex as debian package??
I don't find it, and it would be very important for me. The standard Latex
don't seems to include this package but it exists.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot, greetings

				Timo
      A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.
                               Timo Berkus
                         Erwin-Rommel-Strasse 59
                                App. 5229
                              91058 Erlangen
    Tel: 09131 303992                             Fax: 09841 1619
         0171  9743440
         09131 8528456
             E-mail: Timo.Berkus@rommel.stw.uni-erlangen.de
                     timo.berkus@theorie2.physik.uni-erlangen.de