Solved: Need help w/proper syntax for Netscape in .Xdefaults

Thanks everybody, all of the help was very useful! I determined that the
real issue was the editor that I was using, as I had already done what
most of you had suggested. I switched to CoolEdit and did away with all
of the word wrap crap and that solved the problem. I am now on to
exploring these new found aspects of customizing a system. I discovered
2 other areas for customizing stuff on X. Xresources and app-defaults.
Seems you NEVER run out of things to discover about Linux and the apps
available.
Thanks all!!
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173