Re: module loading problems

I tried depmod -a and got

/lib/modules/2.2.9/fs/vfat.o:unresolved symbols
/lib/modules/2.2.9/fs/msdos.o
/lib/modules/2.2.9/fs/fat.o
/lib/modules/2.2.9/net/eepro100.o
/lib/modules/2.2.9/net/3c59x.o
/lib/modules/2.2.9/net/dummy
/lib/modules/2.2.9/net/bsd_comp.o
/lib/modules/2.2.9/net/ibmtr.o
etc etc...

Maybe my friend and I will just have to try again
(to recompile that is).I try to investigate this
problem further b4 that though. It would be nice
to know what went wrong and his computer is so
sloooowwww! It takes forever to compile the kernel.

Thanks for the tip viz ^s and ^q.

T:Irvine