Re: Video display question.

    Hey,

I got really tired of the ATI Rage .. had it on this box with the 2.1 release
running 2.2.14 and the bugs in the xserver just wouldn't let the poor rage do
it's thing.  I seen posts a while back about getting the latest greatest x and
that was making things better. I just decided to get a new card - voodoo 3.

Good luck, I really hope you can get your card working to it's potential.

Regards