Re: Mozilla on Potato M14

I was running Mozilla M14, until a really freaky bug occurred. I run it,
it loads up fine, it loads up my homepage fine, only, theres no
window. Nothing. I have a completely invisible Mozilla M14. This is on
2.2.15 under X3.3.6 and Windowmaker/Gnome as per Potato packages.

I've also NO idea why.

Cheers,
 Corey Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas