Re: Mozilla on Potato M14

>>>>> "Jaye" == Jaye Inabnit ke6sls <ke6sls@arrl.net> writes:

Jaye> Hello all, I used dselect to pull down Mozilla browser and
Jaye> EVERYTHING it recommend I get.  The install was great and it
Jaye> runs fine on my KDE.

I tried Mozilla too.

However, I was unable to use it to view man2html pages.  There seems
to be a bug in Mozilla with interpretation of URLs with no hostnames,
for example

http:/cgi-bin/man2html

if this URL is given as a link on a page served by localhost, it
should be interpreted as

http://localhost/cgi-bin/man2html

but instead, Mozilla throws me into some horrible intensive
advertising site like www.cgi-bin.com, which seems to have been
created especially to trap the victims of this bug :-(

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
In his own soul a man bears the source