Slang frontend to debconf

Hi,

does anybody know, which packages I need to install in order to get the
slang frontend of debconf running under woody. Till now I get only the
following output:

root@seneca:/home/mfluch> dpkg-reconfigure debconf
debconf: failed to initialize frontend: Slang
debconf: falling back to frontend: Dialog

dpkg -l "*slang*" shows, that I have installed the following packages:

ii  slang1         1.3.9-1        The S-Lang programming library - runtime ver
ii  slang1-dev     1.3.9-1        The S-Lang programming library, development

apt-cache search slang doesn't reveal anything interesting, either, the
same applies to /usr/share/doc/debconf-doc/* and /usr/share/doc/debconf/*

Or is this a debconf problem?

Martin

--
If windows is the answer, it must have been a stupid question.

For public PGP-key: finger fluch@rock.helsinki.fi