Re: cdrecord question

But of course you can ... from the cdrecord manpage:

	" If the overall speed of the system is sufficient  and  the
       structure  of  the filesystem is not too complex, cdrecord
       will run  without  creating  an  image  of  the  ISO  9660
       filesystem. Simply run the pipeline:

           mkisofs  -R  /master/tree  | cdrecord -v fs=6m speed=2
       dev=2,0 - "

Sean