Re: Gnome desktop

I think I am already doing that, althought I may not have done it
correctly. I edited "Xsession" and added the lines:

fvwm2 &
exec /usr/bin/gnome-session

I also tried adding the line:

gmc &

but that didn't make any difference.

Did I leave something out, or do I need to do this differently?

Thanks,
Sandy