Re: Alternative to dselect?

>   Anyway - for those who find dselect to be non-intuitive: did you try
>   console-apt? I don't know if there are any problems with it, but...

Well, here's what apt-get says:

	Package console-apt has no available version, but exists
	in the database. This typically means that the package
	was mentioned in a dependency and never uploaded, has
	been obsoleted or is not available with the contents of
	sources.list E: Package console-apt has no installation
	candidate

That's on a Potato system with sources.list showing only potato
directories.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum