Re: X stability issue

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 01:51:39PM +0100, Vitux wrote:
> Sounds like a heat-related problem to me. Make
> sure the m'b is properly cooled, and fastened
> properly in the box.

The temperature in the case is around 35°C and the CPU's are at 39°C - 40°C. I
don't find that to be to much. To be honest I believe this to be a problem with
the driver for the HPTA66 controller. I tried to test my HD's today and the
computer immediately locked. Also when Mozilla runs i creates a lot of disk
activity and that sometimes causes the computer to freeze.

These thoughts are just guesses so feel free to comment.

Regards
Sven Esbjerg