Re: X stability issue

Hmmm.... it seems like I have found the root of the probelem. The HPT366
controller-driver in Linux. It seems to lock when triggering an interrupt call
to the controller (under special conditions). Programs that tend to trigger this
state are Netscape, Mozilla, Blender, CivCTP and so forth.

I would like to thank for your replies - it's nice to know that I'm not the only
one with a buggy system and that there is somebody working on it (Hedrik and
Abit).

Regards

Sven Esbjerg