Please help, I'm desperate (SAMBA)

It doesn't matter what I try, what smb.conf I dream up or
what I put into the win 95 configs: I can't get roaming
profiles to work. I tried increasing the debug level but
all I got was over 500k of crap and as far as I can understand
it most things are for developers!

PLEASE HELP ME!

My setup:

- Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (Potato/frozen)
- Samba 2.0.6-3 (running as daemon)
- Windows 95 (dutch)

What does work:

- logons (mandatory)
- the netlogon share and the config.pol (partly?)
- the logon script
- browsing the shares
- home directory share

But I can get those @#$%^& roaming profiles working!
I've tried to delete the local profile, remove the pwl file
and even removed the user from the registry! But no sir!

Now I'm desperate, I need help BAD!

Maybe somebody has roaming profiles working and would be
so nice to send me the following files:

- smb.conf
- netlogon script
- config.pol