ARGH! "Frozen" is back....

When the last Debian release was coming up, I had deselect downloading from
stable, frozen, and unstable. Then, some time ago, 'frozen' went away. This
caused dselect to complain a lot when updating package lists. So, I just
finished taking the 'frozen' parts out of all of my
/var/lib/dpkg/methods/ftp/vars files on all of my servers when..... boom,
'frozen' is back.

So here's a thought: After each release, can we just keep 'frozen' pointed
to the dist (ie, 'woody', 'potato', 'slink', etc.), even though 'stable' is
also now pointing to it, too?

- Joe