Re: Mailing list headers [Was Re: ssh vs telnet - which is faster?]

the guy is too picky, if somene asks for help they should take it in any
form it comes in, getting 1 or 2 extra mails is not a big deal, sometimes
i get 20 mails about 1 thing, takes just an extra minute of time to filter
and delete the duplicates.

if i replied to a message like that I would go out of my way to
CC: because those CAPS are more annoying then any cc:.

my 0.01

nate