account(pine) and it worked fine.. :

>From aphro@aphroland.org Fri Dec 10 07:29:01 1999 -0800
Sender: root@bebo.firetrail.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 07:35:44 -0800
From: Nate Amsden <nate.amsden@tsswitness.com>

nate

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 mheyes@lincolnfp.com wrote:

mheyes >
mheyes >My smtp server is somewhere far away. But I did try a couple of things: I tried
mheyes >sending mail with mutt, elm and kmail and they all put the correct timestamp on
mheyes >the mail. Starting to look like another Netscape problem? Looked for some kind
mheyes >of time setting in .netscape but didn't see anything.
mheyes >
mheyes >I'm using Communicator 4.7 from potato. Have you or anyone else seen this
mheyes >problem using Netscape?
mheyes >
mheyes >Michael Heyes
mheyes >