Running X-Displays of win9x

Just a quick note, has anyone know a program that can be easily setup that
will allow win9x to connect to the x-windows server on a linux box?

I'm trying to set this up in two places one isn't really important, just
my place, but the other one is for a business, we'd like to be able to
provide some of our customers with that capability (we provide accounting
software that runs off the linux server, and we'd like them not to
actually have physical access to the server...)

All help will be appreciated, even man page references <grin>.  Programs,
etc that will be required will be organised, we just would like to be able
to provide this to our customers :-)

Regards,
	Peter Ludwig