Re: Running X-Displays of win9x

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Peter Ludwig wrote:

>Just a quick note, has anyone know a program that can be easily setup that
>will allow win9x to connect to the x-windows server on a linux box?

If I understand you correctly, you are looking for a X server to
run on the Win9x machine? (You need this to display windows of
applications running on the linux machine).

I'd go for eXceed by Hummingbird Communications. It works really
good. They also make other products for integration of Windows and
UNIX, like NFS clients and servers for Windows.

Another choice might be Reflection, haven't tried it but have
heard good things about it. Don't know who makes it though.

| Magnus Hacker              |     I used to believe in reincarnation,    |
| d2hacker@dtek.chalmers.se  |   but that was long ago, in another life.  |