Re: potato broke X :(

Ron Farrer <rbf@toxic.magnesium.net> writes:

> Okay, I sent in a bug report. I followed the instructions at
> bugs.debian.org, so I hope I did it right... The bug report number is
> 47105.

Looks good to me; but you should, technically, have included the
versions of the packages that xserver-svga depends on.  (That's one of
the things 'reportbug' does for you automatically.)

But don't worry about it; the maintainer will ask for those specific
versions (and maybe others) if he needs to know.