Re: Slink to Potato

> That was supposed to be the point of my message -- In my experience,
> upgrading from glibc 2.0 to 2.1 is *trivial*, and needs no special
> consideration, migration guides, hand-holding sessions, or support
> groups.
>
> Stop whining and just do it.
>
> -Miles
>
> p.s.  The `stop whining' bit was for dramatic effect only.

I've got to agree with Miles here. Once I stopped shaking in fear of a
possible instability, I started doing it one step at a time and I haven't
had any serious problems. The few problems I did have generally had solutions
in the mailing list archives and were easily dealt with.

The important thing is: take small steps and test them out before going on.

-- Mark