Re: Netscape

John Carline wrote:

> Ed Cogburn wrote:
>
> >         You know, I'm starting to think NS Communicator has some deep,
> > evil magic embedded in it.

[cut]

> >         If anyone is interested, I'm using a K6-200, 64M ram, GNOME with
> > fvwm2.  I use NS daily for browsing, email, and newsgroups.

That's interested.  I seem to have experienced the most problems when I
was running it under AfterStep; fewer now that I run under IceWM (no
GNOME).

Here's a question: does anyone's NS handle large combo boxes in HTML
forms correctly?  Whenever I need to select an item off a very large
combo box (like states in an online order form: multiple popup windows
created), my keyboard stops working, at least within NS.  This has been
consistent over different Window Managers and versions of NS.