SCSI Zip help - Dmesg meaning?

I am trying to get a Iomega SCSI Zip working on my system.  I installed scsi support and compiled the kernel.  I am new to SCSI
cards and don't know anything about them.  When I boot I get the following messages:

aha152x: processing commandline: ok
aha152x: BIOS test: passed, detected 1 controller(s)
aha152x0: vital data: PORTBASE=0x140, IRQ=9, SCSI ID=7, reconnect=enabled, parity=enabled, synchronous=disabled, delay=100, extended translation=disabled
aha152x: trying software interrupt, lost.
aha152x: IRQ 9 possibly wrong.  Please verify.
scsi : 0 hosts.
scsi : detected total.

What does this mean?  Does it mean that the card is being identified but that the Drive itself is not being found?  What can
I try to get things working?

Thanks,

Lance