Re: SCSI Zip help - Dmesg meaning?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: SCSI Zip help - Dmesg meaning?
- From: "Eric G . Miller" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:56:36 -0700
- Message-id: <19990816175636.A630@moira>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <19960816125642.A412@Buddha>; from Lance Hoffmeyer on Fri, Aug 16, 1996 at 12:56:42PM -0500
- References: <19960816125642.A412@Buddha>
I'm no expert, but with some motherboards, IRQ 9 is reserved. Check
your documentation (if you have it) and try another open IRQ.
Eric G. Miller
Powered by the POTATO (http://www.debian.org)!