Re: Bizarre Clock Problem

I have three identical new thin clients with as identical a set-up as i
can manage to create -- and one shows this problem. It's particularly
annoying as i had the system set to reboot at a certain time every day
(mainly to clean up any flakiness from Netscape) -- and the system
would set itself 30 minutes or so before the actual time at boot --
which meant that it would reboot again 30 minutes later.

Ack.

I'll check on Monday on the deleting /etc/adjtime solution.

Cheers,