please someone send me their working exim.conf for ppp?

I am getting a wierd error (SMTP 550) and I can't figure out what is
causing it.  The really irritating thing is that I know I've had exim
working correctly in the past, and I really hate not remembering what the
deal was the first time and having to figure everything out all over
again.  I would really appreciate it if someone could send me a copy of
their exim.conf from their working system so I could poke through and
compare.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Britton Kerin