Re: ugh!! Why does my time keep resetting?!

I'm sure not an expert, but from what little I understand of the mail
headers, it looks OK.  Judging by the mail headers of other messages,
debian's server puts GMT timestamps on messages.

Run the command "date" and see what it says.  If it indeed shows the wrong
time, then I must apologize for being wrong.  If things are working right,
it will say something like "Wed Aug 11 19:05:40 PDT 1999"

By the way, does anyone know how to make the date command "7:05 PM" or
just "7:05"  instead of "19:05"