Re: [Solved] Re: Getting Realtek8139 chipset network card to work

Arcady Genkin wrote:
 Hi, John:

> Where do I enable experimental drivers?
 I normally use "make xconfig" but its the same in "make menuconfig" or
"make config" its the very first item offered on the menu along with the
choice of CPU to compile to. A lot of folks do nor really READ what the
screen is saying and skip these as they use a drop down menu instead of
a check box. They are both VERY important. Good luck!
--
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems