Re: Mail prgs (exim)

Well, I'm not sure how the config works for exim.  When it asks me for
information, I'm not sure just *what* it's asking me for?  Like the local
hosts thing, and the relay-mail thing.  And exim never once asks for the
POP3 Server Domain or the username/pass combo that'd be needed if it were to
connect to my POP3 acct.

-Sera "The Newbie" Hill