Re: [SuSE Linux] What DO you lose with Linux ???

On 03-Jul-99 Sami Dalouche wrote:

>> anyone). I still find for everyday use Win95/NT is better (quaking, ircing)

To a certain extent I have to agree, but where I REALLY think Linux lags behind
is email. I miss an email client coming close to for instance Outlook Express
and The Bat! for Windows (or even Eudora!). The only one is XFmail which
currently is not being developed it seems.

And don't reply with: "Have you tried mutt?" I have. I do not like mutt or elm
or any ncursed software (cept for mc!). Im too "old" for that.. ;)

And....X Chat is a great application. I miss a channel favortie/quick join.
That's about it. No need to miss Windows there! :)

Regards,
Christian Dysthe
Email: cdysthe@bigfoot.com
http://www.bigfoot.com/~cdysthe