Re: [SuSE Linux] What DO you lose with Linux ???

>> "Christian" == Christian Dysthe <cdysthe@bigfoot.com> writes:

Christian> To a certain extent I have to agree, but where I REALLY
Christian> think Linux lags behind is email. I miss an email client
Christian> coming close to for instance Outlook Express and The Bat!
Christian> for Windows (or even Eudora!).

Sorry, but OE doesn't deserve to be called a email client. You can't
quote quoted-printable encoded mails, you are placed on top on a reply
(thous encouraging the newbie to answer above the text and leave a
full quote below), the signature is placed above the quoted text, you
can't create a proper signature seperator (the space is deleted) etc.

These are bug that are present since the first version of OE.

And regarding powerful email client:

I have yet to see a program on any operating system that comes close
to the power of gnus.

Ciao,
	Martin