Re: [SuSE Linux] What DO you lose with Linux ???

> And don't reply with: "Have you tried mutt?" I have. I do not like mutt or elm

Hmm. What's the problem w/ mutt ?
If it's too awful, it could be great to develop a Gnome or GTK interface to
it. Is it possible - if a developper could answer - ?

Have you tried Kmail, The KDE mail software ? I know, it's for KDE, it's
also contrib... but it's largely freeer than Outlook Express !

> or any ncursed software (cept for mc!). Im too "old" for that.. ;)
And I'm too young to lose my time pointing & clicking....

--
|    .                               ICQ      : 25529539
|    | |\  | |  | \  /               AIM      : linhax
|___ | |  \| |__| /  \               IRC nick : linhax
Sami Dalouche : samid@ifrance.com    DHIS     : pingoo.dhis.org