Frontpage extensions?

I am looking into the possibility of transfering an NT/IIS based webserver
over to apache on debian 2.1, the only thing I need to confirm is that the
frontpage extenstions will be available and equal to the NT versions.

A couple things:

Is it available as a deb package?  Is it in the distribution and I'm just not
looking in the right place?

I have read about exploits in them, supposedly worse in the unix versions than
in NT.  Is there anything to worry about there?

With apache, will it be a drop-in replacement for an NT server?  Does it provide
all the 'webbots' and scripts e.g the hit counter etc?

Thanks.
Corey