Anyone had any success compiling Voodoo Tracker, Funk Tracker Gold, soundtracker, xsoundtrack?

cos I haven't. I have got debian's latest gtk libraries etc, but each of
these trackers refusers to compile for some reason or another. I just
want to know if anyone has got any of these to work with debian (or for
that matter any other linux)...

frankie

PS has anyone got round to packaging up an mp3 encoder? cos last time I looked there wasn't one, and cdgrab needs one, and obviously it would be nice to have a virtual package of mp3-encoder so you can choose your favourite on sound/speed.

http://www.skunkpussy.freeserve.co.uk - Drum'n'Bass music, samples and links.

ICQ://25576761

begin:vcard
n:;Frankie