Scanner, TV tuner, PC-TV support on Debian 2.1

Hi:

I am trying to find out some information on scanner support for Debian 2.1.
Can someone recommend a good scanner for use?

Also, what would be a good PC-to-TV card that is supported on Linux. I am
looking to run my graphics output to my computer output to my TV (preferably
through a S-video connection).

Any recommendation on TV-tuner cards and software for Linux?

Where can I find info. on USA support for Linux?

Thanks in advance.

-D