Re: Scanner, TV tuner, PC-TV support on Debian 2.1

*- On 16 Jun, Nadarajah, Dinesh wrote about "Scanner, TV tuner, PC-TV support on Debian 2.1"

I am not speaking from experience, just pointing the way.

http://www.mostang.com/sane/

> Also, what would be a good PC-to-TV card that is supported on Linux. I am
> looking to run my graphics output to my computer output to my TV (preferably
> through a S-video connection).
>
> Any recommendation on TV-tuner cards and software for Linux?

http://roadrunner.swansea.uk.linux.org/v4l.shtml

If you find an application listed on those pages that you want to use
try searching for it on Debian's package page to see if it has been
packaged at http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages.html.

--
Brian