RE: Hmmmm .deb files??

Hi,
"dpkg -i <filename.deb>"  will install the .debs on to your
system.  Make sure you are in the correct directory first,
or specify its path.

As an alternative, try:
 "apt-get update;apt-get install <package name>"
(package name is "foo", not "foo.deb"); apt-get will take
care of dependencies.

Try "man dpkg" and "man apt-get" for more info.

hth,

--David