Re: cfs???

On Sun, Apr 11, 1999 at 04:19:40PM +0100, Andrew Holmes wrote:
> Thanks for the advice, I have found the source for TCFS but it seems to want
> to patch everything, does anyone know where the source code for cfs is? I'd
> like to be able to use a cfs without having to change other parts of the
> system.

Oh, and I grabbed the SRPM off replay to see how it was built for Red Hat;
their source changes are the same as ours, and theirs won't build either.

Frankly I don't know how the package was ever built. The changelog says it
was only ever built once, FWIW, and that was in 1996.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3TYD.