Re: cfs???

On Sun, Apr 11, 1999 at 04:19:40PM +0100, Andrew Holmes wrote:
> Thanks for the advice, I have found the source for TCFS but it seems to want
> to patch everything, does anyone know where the source code for cfs is? I'd
> like to be able to use a cfs without having to change other parts of the
> system.

It won't compile on slink. (For that matter, I don't think it will compile
on hamm or bo, either.) I tried to fix the package, but it seems to refer
to members of RPC data structures which have changed names, and some others
which I couldn't find at all. I'm not an expert on RPC; I fixed a few
things but could not fix them all. You can have the changes I have made,
if you want.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3TYD.