Re: cfs???

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 04:29:14PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 1999 at 04:19:40PM +0100, Andrew Holmes wrote:
> > Thanks for the advice, I have found the source for TCFS but it seems to want
> > to patch everything, does anyone know where the source code for cfs is? I'd
> > like to be able to use a cfs without having to change other parts of the
> > system.
>
> Oh, and I grabbed the SRPM off replay to see how it was built for Red Hat;
> their source changes are the same as ours, and theirs won't build either.
>
> Frankly I don't know how the package was ever built. The changelog says it
> was only ever built once, FWIW, and that was in 1996.

Hi all,

Sorry I didn't pick up on this thread earlier.

CFS has been non-functional for a while, and the original maintainer has
vanished.  Since then I have totally repackaged cfs and updated for libc6 and
it is almost ready for upload.  I have sent mail to wnpp regarding this.

At the moment I am still working to resolve some policy bugs, plus I cant
seem to upload to non-us.

For now, the packages are at:

ftp://seldon.ormond.unimelb.edu.au/pub/linux/debian/cfs/

Best regards,

Chris

The box said "Windows 95, NT or better" .. so I installed Debian Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5