Re: LyX 1.0 for slink?

Jim Foltz <jfoltz@raex.com> wrote:
> I don't want to run the unstable tree at this time, thanks. I'll just
> compile it myself.

You could still get the unstable source packages and build the deb
from them.  Now I really wish I could figure out the damn details as
to how to do this.  Any one care to explain?  I'm lost in a maze of
manpages all alike.

[dpkg-source -x? dpkg-buildpackage -b? dpkg-deb??  Red Hat makes this
 so easy it's not funny.]

-N.
--
"These download files are in Microsoft Word 6.0 format.  After unzipping,
these files can be viewed in any text editor, including all versions of