Trubles with real player.

Hello,

Is there anyone having problems with real player and sound in new
kernels?

I am using kernel 2.2.1 and I got an awe64 sound card. As far as I
know, every other sound application is working well (I am hearing a cd
now for example). But, every time I click on a rvplayer link I got the
following error message in a dialog from rvplayer:

		General error. An error occurred.

On the console I get:

		****audio: write error: 832 bytes errno: 0

At least one link I am sure is for the old 5.0 player (and not the new
G2, that are not available for linux). You can find it in the page
		http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/news/trailer/
It's the second real video link.

My /proc/sound says:

-----------------

OSS/Free:3.8s2++-971130
Load type: Driver loaded as a module
Kernel: Linux leia 2.2.1 #1 Sun Feb 14 22:16:07 EST 1999 i586
Config options: 0

Installed drivers:

Card config:

Audio devices:
0: Sound Blaster 16 (4.16) (DUPLEX)

Synth devices:
0: AWE32-0.4.3 (RAM512k)

Midi devices:
0: Sound Blaster 16
1: AWE Midi Emu

Timers:
0: System clock

Mixers:
0: Sound Blaster

I could not find any error during boot up process.

Thanks for help.

Paulo.